WCFs regler for mixed curling
(a) Each team shall have two male and two female players and the male and female players must deliver stones alternately (M, F, M, F - or - F, M, F, M). No alternate players are permitted.
(b) If a team plays with three players, the alternate gender order of delivery must be maintained (M, F, M - or - F, M, F). If this occurs while a game is in progress, the delivery rotation can be changed to meet this criterion.
(c) The skip and vice-skip can be anyone in the team, but they must be from opposite genders.
(d) All Mixed games are scheduled for 8 ends.
(e) The team is allowed one coach and one other team official. Only those two persons may sit on the designated coach bench.
- Jevnaker CK - Beate Ruden, Lars A. Bjørklund, Anniken Pettersen, Tom Borgersen.
- Hedmarken CK - Henriette Løkken Helgevold, Rune Steen Hansen, Sissel Irene Trøan, Gjermund Trøan.
- Trondheim CK / Oppdal CK - Astri Forbregd, Alf Kristian Fahle, Mari Forbregd, Gaute Nepstad.
- Hedmarken CK - Katrine Nygård Wolla, Geir Hauge, Linda Tyriberget, Vidar Hansen.
- Hedmarken CK - Cecilie Fonn-Brenden, Anders Fonn-Brenden, Tone Aspeli, Marius Aspeli.
- Oppdal CK / Stabekk CK - Eirin Mesloe, Harald Skarsheim Rian, Ingvild Skaga, Wilhelm Næss.
- Lillehammer CK - Anne Foss, Ådne Birketveit, Martine Rønning, Mathias Brænden.
- Trondheim CK - Helle Bogen Størseth, Luka Marcinko, Synne Almaas, Joakim Henriksen.